Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Butterfly Heart invitation 5x7 with photo




Anyone thinking about a butterfly theme birthday party invitation? Butterflies are one of my favorite friends to find outside in the summer. This invitation has memories of flowers and warm summer days. I love this invitation! I hope you do too. We can change this design to go with any color scheme you desire. It can also be for any age birthday. Below are the matching Butterfly Heart cupcake topper or sticker party circles.  



4 comments:

stopdroprecycle said...

I absolutely love this! My baby shower theme was butterflies and my daughters room is full of butterfly deco. I am definitely planning on going with the butterfly theme for her first birthday.

HotPinkStudio.me said...

Thank you Chantelle!
This is one of my favorite designs too! I will be happy to work with you to design an invitation that you love!

Anonymous said...

how can i order or make some of these invitations... the one with 3 pictures?

HotPinkStudio.me said...

Yes I can help you order this invitation. My website is down for updates you can order from this link
http://www.etsy.com/listing/78872104/butterfly-birthday-invitation-with-photo

thank you
Lynnette

I am looking forward to designing an invitation that you Love!