Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladybug Celebration Birthday invitation, Baby Shower

Whooho, so I've been without work again for 3 weeks. A little scary but thanks to all you wonderful people who are ordering my invitations we eating regular meals! I have been busy creating new designs trying to find out what you want for your sweetheart's birthdays!

Today was also the third day of home school for my 6 yr old who is now in 1st grade. She is doing wonderful and having fun learning about weighing things with the balance in science.

Ladybug Celebration is a new design in the past week. Today I just got a request to add a bee and a butterfly to the design. How do you like it?? I also made this design into baby shower and bridal shower invitations that I added to my website.
Best Wishes,
Lynnette

P.s. my birthday is only 5 days away!

No comments: